Saturday, September 8, 2007

Two days ago I came back to Bangkok. I managed to get here from Ayuthaya for only 25 Baht (about 0.5 euro) and using 4 modes of transport (my feet, boat, train and bus). I decided to go for 'luxury' this time and went straight to the Rambutri Village Inn Hotel. They have single fan rooms with private bathroom, window and some space around the bed for 290 Baht. And best of all, they have a swimming pool on the roof. Ususally I stay in a depressing 150 baht matchbox room with shared bathroom and no window.
The problem is that getting a room at Rambutri Village is difficult, the single fan rooms are almost always fully occupied. Luckily I arrived at the right time, check-out time, and after waiting for about an hour I managed to get the only fan room that became available :-)
I've been doing some shopping yesterday, enjoying the airco at the malls around Siam Square and trying to find a laptop backpack, because in about 10 days I will be travelling with my own laptop :-), my parents are taking it to Cambodia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home