Monday, September 3, 2007

Ayuthaya

I know, it's been ages since I've written anything really interesting. But there wasn't much to write about when I was in Nongkhai as I was only relaxing and reading some books.
Anyway, this morning I arrived in Ayuthaya. I wont be doing to much today because I'm still quite tired from the train trip and arriving really early in the morning and having to wait for another 3 and a half hours before I got a room...
Tomorrow I will rent a bycicle and visit the old temples around town. Hopefully the weather will be a bit brighter than today because it's quite grey today. It's been raining a lot the last few days, which is sometimes really nice as it cools down a lot after the rain, but I'm here to take photos so I wouldn't mind some good light...
In a few days I will go to Bangkok again before flying to Phnom Phen on 12/09/07.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home