Friday, July 27, 2007

Still in KL



KL is proving to be a nice city. Not that there are a lot of special things to do here, except for shopping and hanging around. There are of course the Petronas towers and Chinatown and it's nice to be able to enjoy all that great food... I also haven't been able to decide where I would go next, until today. I just bought my busticket to Georgetown (Penang) for tomorrow. I will be there in the early evening...

KL blijkt echt wel een leuke stad te zijn. Niet dat er echt heel veel te doen is buiten shoppen en relaxen. Er zijn natuurlijk wel de Petronas torens en chinatown and ik heb al genoten van al het lekkere eten... En ik wist ook niet goed wat mijn volgende bestemming zou zijn, tot vandaag. Ik heb zojuist een busticket gekocht voor Georgetown (Penang) voor morgen. Tegen de avond ben ik daar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home