Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ubud

Yesterday morning I got up feeling a bit sick. I probably should not have eaten the salad that came with the seafood the day before. Anyway, I was supposed to leave the hotel and go to Ubud, so I took some medicine and hoped it would get better soon. Luckily I did feel good enough to leave... I decided to take the bemo, cause the taxi was really expensive (150000 Rp). It took 3 bemos, a lot of haggling and patience (cause the last bemo wouldn't leave until there were enough people), but I arrived in Ubud around noon and it cost me only 40000 Rp. I decided to stay at the homestay of one of the people in the last bemo. The rest of the day I walked around a little and rested a lot cause I was quite tired from being sick...
This morning I felt a lot better :-) I went for a long walk between the rice paddies. Though it was a bit dissappointing, cause most of them were just harvested. Tomorrow I will go to the other side of Ubud, apparently the rice paddies there are still green...

Nederlandse versie komt nog


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoi Ine,

Jaja ik kijk regelmatig naar je verslagjes. Leuk om je zo te volgen. Hier op Jaga is het wel heel stil nu je er niet meer bent ;-(

Tot binnenkort, bij een van de volgende posts.

Groetjes,
Ann

June 15, 2007 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Ine Beerten said...

Hey Ann,

fijn te horen dat jullie mij toch een beetje volgen :-)

Groetjes aan iedereen bij Jaga,

Ine

June 16, 2007 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home