Monday, April 9, 2007

Where to stay in Singapore?

Hotel Review

I'm thinking of staying at one ofe the following hotels in Singapore:

- One Florence Close , which seems to be a really nice budget place but it's unclear to me where exactly they are located. They don' have a map on their website.

- The Frangrance Hotels seem quite nice too. There are several hotels located in different places, but again I'm not sure whether they are located in a nice area.

- Tekka Boarding House seems to be nice too. Though I think rooms could be small and windowless, but they seem to be new and clean. And it's located in Little India.

- Tekka Hotel is from the same chain. I think it's location is slightly better than the boarding house, but I'm not sure.

- The Robertson Quay Hotel is a bit more expensive, but seems to have a great location next to the river and close to Chinatown and Litle India.

If anyone has stayed at any of these places, please let me know what they were like. Or if you have any other recommendations for budget places...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home