Thursday, June 14, 2007

Villa Puri Royan - Jimbaran

I thought it could be interesting to write little reviews of the places I stay at, for the people at so they can see where I sleep and for future travellers who are looking for accomodation... So this is the first one:

Hotelreview



I found this place on the internet (I'll post a link later). It was the ideal place for me to stay when I arrived in Bali. It's cheap (about 10 euro/night for the cheapest room, breakfast incl.) and they offer a free airport pickup.
The room was simple and very clean, though there were some marks on the wall from leak in the bathroom, I think. There was a fan, fridge and hot water and there was a nice swimming pool. The staff was very friendly.
For breakfast you could choose between banana pancakes, toast or fried noodles with orange juice (from a package), tea and coffee.
The room had a balcony at the back with view of the village, the temple and even the sea, very far away and at the front of the room there was an area to sit with view of the pool.
It is very close to the beach and the seafood restaurants...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home