Sunday, November 25, 2007

Australia, here I come !

After undergoing a chest x-ray and waiting in agony for 2 weeks, my Australian visa finally got approved this week. I already booked my flight to Bangkok after I got the x-ray, because the doctor told me it was clear. But I waited to book my flight from Bangkok to Melbourne until I got my visa and booked it this morning. So it's all set now :-)), I will fly to Bangkok on the 8th of January and I will fly to Melbourne on the 4th of February. I have almost a month in Thailand, to visit my friends in Nongkhai and maybe do some other things...

I will make another blog especially for Australia when I find the time, but for the time being I will keep on posting on this blog...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia ,Tasmania: Despite its often bleak and forbidding weather, Tasmania is a Mecca for adventures. Its mountainous terrain gives rise to an abundance of wild rivers to raft, sheer cliffs to climb, caves to explore and extensive pathways to walk, while its many islands and sheltered bays, especially on the east coast, make for great sea kayaking. Among the state’s most renowned outings are the world-famous whitewater-rafting trips along the Franklin River and the extended hike along the Overland Track in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park. Throughout the island, clearly marked and well-formed trails make some of Tasmania’s most magnificent wilderness accessible to people with minimal bushwalking skills, and a wide range of guiding and tourist services means that even novice adventures can travel to remote areas. At The same time, there is plenty of terrain here that will test even the most experienced adventure travelers. Adventure Further!

March 5, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home