Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The long journey home

This morning I got up early, around 5am. My 6am minibus to the airport left half an hour late, and I was a bit scared that I would arrive too late at the airport, but there was really no need, because we somehow managed to get there in only 25 minutes (usually it takes about an hour or more). My flight to Singapore was very relaxed and we got here with a slight delay, around lunchtime. And now I'm stuck here in the airport until my flight to London leaves around 10.45pm. So I have a lot of time on my hands to discover everything there is to do here in the airport. So far I've already had some nice sushi, watched some television (unfortunately they were playing Terminator II on the moviechannel, I'll have to check again later to see if there 's a better movie on), had a cappucino, walked around in the shops, looking at very expensive things that I would never buy, used the free internet and had a footmassage by one of those footmassage machines...
Yeah, I think I will be happy when I arrive back in Belgium, tomorrow around 11 am (that's about 30 hours or more (I seem to have some calculating problems with all the time differences, but it sure is a lot of hours) after I got into that minibus in Bangkok).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home