Tuesday, October 30, 2007

7 days to go

Yes, indeed. I was quite shocked when I got an email this morning reminding me that I'm flying to Singapore (and on to London and Brussels) in exactly 7 days. The last 5 months have flown by very quickly. Indonesia and Malaysia seems like ages ago. But I think it was all good. The first 2 months were a bit harder for me, not feeling completely at ease where I was, but it was nevertheless a great experience. And the last month was just great, staying at Mut Mee, which kind of feels like home now. They even offered me a job here, but I kindly declined. In the last few days many friends have left Nongkhai though, so I think it's a good time to leave too. Thursday I'll take the nighttrain to Bangkok for some final days of shopping. Tuesday morning I'll fly to Singapore and wednesday I"ll be back in Belgium...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goh Ine, de tijd is inderdaad omgevlogen. Het lijkt nog alsof je vorige week vertrokken bent.

Ik heb er alleszinds van genoten om de blog te lezen zo tijdens de middag.

Geniet er nog van de laatste dagen. Wees voorzichtig en spring eens binnen. Of misschien kunnen we wel eens afspreken om ene te gaan drinken als je terug in het koude België bent. Groetjes, Ann

October 30, 2007 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has passed quickly! I should have commented more, but that isn't to say that we haven't enjoyed reading your posts. its been great to drop by from time to time and check out the latest from SE Asia! It sounds like you had a fantastic time! And, once again,thank you.
good luck and safe travels
Nath

November 2, 2007 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home